help
Agnes Oyeniran
2018-06-02 15:25:08 UTC
Hello:
I would like to get started with using PSPP. However, having downloaded the software, the language is DUTCH which I do not have a grasp of. How can I change this to English.

Thank you.
Alan Mead
2018-06-03 02:36:23 UTC
Agnes,

This old email (see below) suggests that your computer is configured for
Dutch.

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/pspp-users/2014-09/msg00011.html

If that's not true, then maybe there's a bug. From where did you get
your copy of PSPP?

-Alan
Post by Agnes Oyeniran
I would like to get started with using PSPP. However, having
downloaded the software, the language is DUTCH which I do not have a
grasp of. How can I change this to English.

Thank you.
Alan D. Mead, Ph.D.
President, Talent Algorithms Inc.

science + technology = better workers

http://www.alanmead.org

I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe...
functions on fire in a copy of Orion.
I watched C-Sharp glitter in the dark near a programmable gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like Ruby... on... Rails... Time for Pi.

--"The Register" user Alister, applying the famous
"Blade Runner" speech to software development