2018-11-06 14:47:27 UTC
I'm very pleased to announce the release of a new version of GNU PSPP.
PSPP is a program for statistical analysis of sampled data. It is a
free replacement for the proprietary program SPSS.
Here are the compressed sources and a GPG detached signature[*]:
Use a mirror for higher download bandwidth:
[*] Use a .sig file to verify that the corresponding file (without the
.sig suffix) is intact. First, be sure to download both the .sig file
and the corresponding tarball. Then, run a command like this:
gpg --verify pspp-1.2.0.tar.gz.sig
If that command fails because you don't have the required public key,
then run this command to import it:
gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-keys 85199DE8C6648E90
and rerun the 'gpg --verify' command.
Changes from 1.0.1 to 1.2.0:
* New experimental command SAVE DATA COLLECTION to save MDD files.
* MTIME and YMDHMS variable formats now supported.
* Build changes:
- zlib is now a required dependency. (Previously it was optional.)
- Gtk+3.18.0 or later must now be used when building.
- The code implementing the sheet rendering has been removed. Instead we
use a third party library: spread-sheet-widget.
* The "NOMISSING" keyword when generating syntax for piecharts in the
frequencies command was omitted. This has been corrected.