2018-08-08 22:40:44 UTC
I am using a SAVE TRANSLATE command with a RENAME subcommand that runs
properly in SPSS. In PSPP, the RENAME command is producing an error whenever
a field name containing one or more spaces is specified, such as in the
example below. If I remove the spaces, it runs properly, but with spaces it
produces an "expecting variable name" error. I have tried with and without
parentheses and gotten the same result.
I'm not sure if this is a bug or if there is an idiosyncrasy to the syntax
that I am missing.
RPM Consulting, LLC
17130 Devonshire St. Suite 101
Northridge, CA 91325
v. (818) 831-7607
f. (818) 831-9078
mobile: (818) 570-ELIO (3546)