What exactly do you mean by "the latest version" ? That doesn't mean much.
I vaguely remember there was a problem with symptoms similar to what you describe,
but thought it had been fixed several years ago.
So perhaps what you consider to be "the latest version" is different from
Also, when reporting problems in software, you are more likely to get someone
to take an interest in the problem if you state:
1. The version number and release of the program concerned.
2. The operating system you are using.
3. An example of the input which causes the problem.
4. A detailed desciption of how to provoke the erroneous behaviour.
5. Any other information which might help the developers reproduce it.
For hints on how to write useful bug reports see
On Thu, Jun 08, 2017 at 04:50:57PM -0700, Julia Klausli, Ph.D. wrote:
My students have had problems with running t-tests in PSPP. They just downloaded the latest version today.
Every time they define the groups the program shuts down.
Julia Klausli, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor for Psychology
Institute for the Psychological Sciences
Divine Mercy University
2001 Jefferson Davis Hwy., Suite 511
Arlington, VA 22202
Avoid eavesdropping. Send strong encrypted email.
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3
fingerprint = 8797 A26D 0854 2EAB 0285 A290 8A67 719C 2DE8 27B3
See http://sks-keyservers.net or any PGP keyserver for public key.