PSPP - Question about change to ROC curve
Melinder, Meredith (STL)
2018-10-09 14:15:11 UTC
Can anyone tell me if there is a way to print the ROC curve without color? Trying to submit an article for publication and would like to have it only in black and white.

Thank you.

Meredith R.D. Melinder, Ph.D.
Clinical Psychologist/Neuropsychologist
Polytrauma/TBI Network Site

VA St. Louis Health Care System
Jefferson Barracks Division
Mental Health Service
phone: 314-652-4100 x63853
John Darrington
2018-10-10 17:18:22 UTC
Unfortunately this is not currently possible.

Please submit a wishlist bug if this is going to be important to you.

In the meantime I suggest that you write it to an external tool and then
convert the output to bw with an image processing tool.

J'

On Tue, Oct 09, 2018 at 02:15:11PM +0000, Melinder, Meredith (STL) wrote:
Can anyone tell me if there is a way to print the ROC curve without color? Trying to submit an article for publication and would like to have it only in black and white.

Thank you.

Meredith R.D. Melinder, Ph.D.
Clinical Psychologist/Neuropsychologist
Polytrauma/TBI Network Site

VA St. Louis Health Care System
Jefferson Barracks Division
Mental Health Service
phone: 314-652-4100 x63853

Avoid eavesdropping. Send strong encrypted email.
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3
fingerprint = 8797 A26D 0854 2EAB 0285 A290 8A67 719C 2DE8 27B3